- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898, Jul 16 Collision with tug MYRTLE, bow damaged, repaired, Buffalo dry dock.
- 1899 Owned W. J. Ziegele, Buffalo.
- 1901, Dec 8 Burned, Niagra River, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:59:13
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio