- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 9,000 gallons a minute
History and Notes
- Operated by Chicago Fire Department, origionally stationed at LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL.
- 1899, Jan 7 First inspection.
- 1942 Rebuilt as diesel tug JOHN ROEN III; us200603; 112 x 24.2 x 13'; 256 gross/ 174 net tons; 16 x 20" 5 cylinder, 840bhp Fairbanks Morse diesel engine (1928); owned Consolidated Water.
- 1960 Owned Power & Paper Co., Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:52:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio