- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Cuyahoga District, OH.
- 1860 Owned Harbeck & Dickens, Cleveland, OH.
- 1860 Enrolled at 348 tons.
- 1860, Aug 14 Sprang leak on Atlantic Ocean, put into harbor, Nova Scotia; cargo pine & oak plank.
- 1863 Owned Commercial Insurance Co.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio