- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Rebuilt at Port Burwell by David Foster; 92' X 20' X 7'6", 106 tons; owned David Foster & Elisha Titus, Port Burwell.
- 1865 Owned E. Titus & John G. Hyde.
- 1865 Owned Troyer & Co., Port Burwell.
- 1866 Owned Foster, Port Burwell.
- 1866, Jun 29 Owned Frank Gibson, New Castle.
- 1871, Apr 19 Owned Gibson & Co., Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1874, Dec 2 Owned William Ryan, Kingston, ONT; renamed Ryan, A.G.
- 1877 Rebuilt.
- 1879 Owned Ryan, et al, Kingston.
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio