- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Owned at one time by James Whalen & Canadian Towing and Wrecking Co., Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1899 Owned F. Hackett, Amherstburg or St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1914 Owned Miss A.M. Hackett, Amherstburg.
- 1918 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1920 Owned Henry J. Dixon & Toronto Drydock Co. Ltd.
- 1924 Stranded in towing accident, hull crushed by MIDLAND PRINCE.
- 1938 Out of registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:45:28
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio