- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 513 90/95
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 30,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1869 Owned S.& L.F. Burgess, Cleveland, OH.
- 1871 Made a schooner.
- 1872, Sep 3 Ashore 6 miles below Port Dalhousie, Lake Ontario, scuttled, released by gunboat RESCUE on the 5th.
- 1872, Dec 3 Stranded Graham Shoals, Straits of Mackinac, recovered by tug RESCUE, 12/9.
- 1873 Repaired, owned Halstead, Chicago, IL.
- 1881, Dec 22 Hauled out for rebuilding, new frames at ends, Keelsons, center board case.
- 1882, May 25 Milwaukee for repairs from going ashore at Pilot Island; part new keel, part new forefoot, new planking & recaulking.
- 1887 New stanchions, rails, planksheer.
- 1887, May 9 Ashore Hope Island, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron; released & towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1894 Owned Ramer Bell, Marine City, MI.
- 1897 Owned Eugene Westbrook, Marine City.
- 1903 Rebuilt at Marine City by David Lester as a crane barge.
- 1905 Owned A.J. Young, Marine City.
- 1908, Jun 17 Enrollment surrendered Port Huron, MI; sold to Canadians.
- 1911 Abandoned, owned Standard Contracting Co.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:44:45