- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1907 150.58 x 28 x 11.5; 738 gross tons
- 1914 Milwaukee District U.S.L.H.S.
- 1917 Owned U.S. Navy, Milwaukee District
- 1919 U.S.L.H.S., Milwaukee District
- 1940 Owned U.S. Treasury Department, United States Coast Guard,
- Milwaukee U.S.C.G.
- 1946 Owned Lyons Construction Company, Whitehall, Michigan; Jack &
- Estella Lyons, owners; repowered 900 hp G.M. diesel engine
- 1956 Febuary Owned Captain Roen; removed engine into JOHN PURVIS
- 1957 Owned Sturgeon Bay Iron & Metal Company for scrap
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:44:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio