- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 95 41/95
History and Notes
- 1834 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor.
- 1834, Jul 13 First vessel to call at Chicago, IL.
- 1835 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1835 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor.
- 1838 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1839, Oct 25 Ashore between Chicago & Michigan City, IN.
- 1841 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor.
- 1847, Nov Wrecked Green Bay, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1849 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1851 (Sep 23 or Oct 16) Wrecked on Lake Erie shore, Sand Hill, ONT.
- 1853 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1856 Enrolled Presque Isle.
- 1858, Oct Ashore Grand Haven, MI; cargo lumber.
- 1860 Owned Neason & Roberts, Erie, PA.
- 1863 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1863 Owned T. Isabel, Port Huron, MI.
- 1865 81 gross tons.
- 1865 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio