- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1858, Aug 1 Foundered Lake Ontario, 10 miles above Sodus Bay; vessel split her entire length, 2 men lost.
- 1863-71 Owned Andrew Bates.
- 1871, Sep 7 Owned J. W. Lockwood, Alpena, MI; 105.9' 25.5' x 6.6', 130 gross tons.
- 1872, Sep 23 Ashore in gale, Lake Erie; owned Andrew Bates, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Enrollment surrendered.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio