- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Renamed MARY ANN; owned J. H. Moore, Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 US50314; 51.29 gross tons; owned Toledo.
- 1870 Ashore Marblehead, OH; outfit salvaged.
- 1871, Oct 17 Foundered off Port Robinson, ONT, Lake Erie with all hands.
- 1878 Owned Henry Brown Lee, St. Catharines; 53' x 7.5' x 6.6', 43 net tons.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio