- Ownership Notes
- Also noted as built at Mear, MI by Halvor Micheliou; 112.3' X 26.5' X 8.7', 167 gross / 159 net tons. Also mentioned as built 1874- rebuilt?
- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Owned Williams, Chicago.
- 1878, Dec 5 Ashore Grand Haven, MI in snowstorm; owned Captain George Naughton, Chicago.
- 1879 Owned Bower, et al, Chicago.
- 1879, Nov 19 Ashore Grand Haven in storm; owned Klaus Brown, Grand Haven & Mrs. Johnson, Chicago.
- 1882, Mar 8 Owned Terge Olsen, et al, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1916, Oct 9 Sold to Cuban owners by Recor & Smith.
- 1917 To Atlantic Coast.
- 1917, Sep 8 Wrecked in storm, Barnegat, NJ.
- NOTE: Later records 1884 on refer to built Mears, MI by Halvor Michliou; 112.3' X 26.5' X 8.7', 167 gross tons. One source said 18 74 as build date.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:33:01