- Propulsion Type
- 18 (30 O.G.)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Miami District, OH; ran Detroit - Toledo route.
- 1853 On Cleveland - Buffalo route.
- 1854 Towing on St.Clair Flats.
- 1854-55 Abandoned, also noted as rebuilt as canadian vessel OXFORD, built 1853, Buffalo, NY, screw steamer, 90 foot.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID