- Propulsion Type
- 82' 6"
- 14' 7"
- 5' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852 March 27 Enrolled Oswego, New York; built in east cove, Oswego
- Machinery installed by John King & W.S. Smith; cost
- $10,000, first tug on the Great Lakes
- 1853 June Ogdensburg, New York owners
- 1856 December Sunk Ogdensburg
- 1861 March Ran at Ogdensburg
- 1861 May 10 Partially thrown on dock in a gale
- 1862 April 11 New ferry NEW YORK replaced HOWARD
- 1863 Owned H. Plumb, Ogdensburg
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID