- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 40,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1873, Nov 27 Launched.
- 1875 Chartered Pridgeon Line; Chicago & Sarnia route.
- 1877, Jul Ashore Russell Island.
- 1881, May/June Towed barges ANNIE WRIGHT & SENATOR; cargo coal; Erie, PA to Chicago route; also towed barges JOHN A. VOUGHT & ANNIE VOUGHT.
- 1883 Towed barge THOS. P. SHELDON; Marquette ore trade.
- 1886 Towed C.G. KING & SENATOR.
- 1887 Installed steeple compound engine 18" + 36" cyl x 32" stroke, 370hp, 95 rpm; Detroit Drydock Engine Works.
- 1889, May Towed C.L. BUTTS & D.K. CLINT.
- 1889, Aug 18 Fire destroyed upper decks, Superior, WI., Lake Superior.
- 1889, Sep Repaired, Napoleon Grignon, Duluth, MN.
- 1890's Ore trade Escanaba, MI & Fruitport; towed barges D.K. CLINT & L.C. BUTTS.
- 1891, Nov Developed leak; made Cheboygan, MI; consort HUTCHINSON broke loose; made port.
- 1894, Sep 3 Aground near Terren's mill, St. Mary's River; cargo coal; released by tug MERRITT; navigation hindered by dense smoke.
- 1899 Owned John O. Teagan, Detroit.
- 1903 Towed barge D.K. CLINT.
- 1906, Nov Aground Pigeon Bay, Lake Erie; released; towed to Amherstburg, ONT.
- 1908, Sep 6 Stranded in storm 10 mi. w. of Whitefish Point, 1/2 mile nw Vermillion, MI., Lake Superior; cargo stamp sand; crew rescued.
- 1910, Aug 21 Sunk.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Julius Wolff
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:12:34