- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Nov 17 Launched at Wyandotte, MI; general freight Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL.
- 1890, Oct Collided with & sunk steambarge CITY OF NICOLIET, Buffalo.
- 1901, Sep 16 Foundered in storm west of Eagle River, MI, Lake Superior, assume caused by cargo shift; all 25 crew lost.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:12:13