- Original Owner Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, May Owned J.M. Mitchell et al, South Haven, MI.
- 1883, Jun Chicago & South Haven route; freight & passenger trade.
- 1883, Oct Vessel seized; to be sold to satisfy debts.
- 1899 Owned W. H. Johnson.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 16:07:53
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio