- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1857 Enrolled Presque Isle.
- 1859, Nov 10 Ashore Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Nov 26 LEVIATHAN lightered off wheat cargo; propeller ROCKET took 8,000 bushels to Buffalo.
- 1860, Mar 29 Tug LEVIATHAN towed HUNTRESS to Milwaukee, WI.
- 1860 Owned Evans & Kellogg, Erie, PA.
- 1860, May 4 Aground Stewart's Island, St. Clair River.
- 1862 Wrecked Port Maitland, ONT., Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio