- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled at Cleveland, Ohio
- 1865 Same owner, readmeasured, 325 gross tons
- 1871 Owned Williams & Gudin, Cleveland
- 1868 Official number US 4365
- 1873 Repaired
- 1876 Owned Murphy, et.al., Cleveland
- 1879 Owned P. Smith, Cleveland
- 1881 Owned F.W. Gilchrist, Alpena, Michigan, converted to barge for
- lumber trade
- 1886 November Ashore near Ossineke, Michigan, Lake Huron
- 1887 June Towed by steambarge ABERCORN in the iron ore trade
- 1888 March 31 Documents surrendered at Port Huron "total loss November
- 9, 1887"
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio