- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1835-36 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1836, Oct 27 Ashore Chicago, IL.
- 1844, May Chartered by government to run lighthouse supplies.
- 1846, Dec 3 Ashore Chicago.
- 1847, Apr Released, repaired, repainted.
- 1848 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1848, Dec Threw over deck load of flour & 3 feet water in hold going into Buffalo, NY.
- 1850-54 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1854, Oct Capsized; owned Mr. Olson, Wisconsin.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collection
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio