- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Dec 18 Launched; engine & boiler placed at Detroit, MI; rest completed at Toledo, OH.
- 1879 Owned Toledo & Islands Steamship Co.
- 1879-85 Ran Toledo - Put-in-Bay, OH.
- 1887, Mar New deck & frames, repaired, machinery overhauled.
- 1889 Owned Henry Baby, Chicago, IL; ran to Michigan City, IN.
- 1889, May 4 Owned Capt. Ender & Charles Schultz.
- 1892 Owned John Prindeville & W. A. Paulson, Chicago.
- 1892, Apr Operated by Warde Transportation Co.
- 1892, Jun 10 Stern damaged by steamer SAILOR BOY at Chicago.
- 1896, May 5 Owned A. B. Fry & sold to D. C. Hanson.
- 1897, Nov Owned E. W. Powers et al; stranded off Chicago.
- 1897, Nov 21 Inspector ordered repairs & only to run Chicago Harbor & River.
- 1898, Jun Began runs along shoreline to Manhattan Beach & other bathing resorts.
- 1899, Apr 112 Sank Washington Street, Chicago Harbor; raised.
- 1899, Aug 12 Seized by police as gambling house.
- 1899, Sep 11 Owned John F. May, Chicago.
- 1899, Sep 26 Sank Chicago Harbor.
- 1900, Jan Stripped & abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:20:19