- Sail Number Masts
- 76' 3 1/2"
- 17' 2 1/2"
- 6' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 79 70/95
History and Notes
- 1848, Sep 17 Ashore Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1849 Enrolled Cuyahoga District.
- 1859 Rebuilt, Cleveland, OH; 72 tons.
- 1860 Owned Joseph Bouch, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned L. Banch, Chicago.
- 1865 Owned L. Baensch, Chicago.
- 1866 Owned James Hay, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868 59.42 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Burns, Milwaukee.
- 1875 Sank in storm, Lake Michigan; owned Ole Johnson.
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio