- Original Owner
- Great Western Railroad Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Sep 5 Overhauled.
- 1888, Jul 7 Collided with ROUMANIA, Detroit River.
- 1898, Jul 19 Collided with whaleback RUSSELL, Detroit River.
- 1923 Converted to barge.
- 1930 Owned Essex Trans. Co., Ford, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian List of Shipping
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:39:45
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio