- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1885, May 16 Owned Thomas Reid, Walkerville, ONT; registered Windsor, ONT; C88630; two 8 x 16", 30hp engines, R.R. Osgood Works, Troy, NY (1880).
- 1892 Owned George Dupuis, sank in Maumee River near Toledo, OH.
- 1899 Burned At Cleveland; owned Cleveland Dredge Co.
- 1901 Steamer; 65 x 21'; 91 gross tons; owned Thomas Reid, Walkerville, ONT.
- 1907, Dec Registry closed.
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio