- Ownership Notes
- Also noted as built by William Jones.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 219 21/95
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Cuyahoga District.
- 1853, Sep 11 Capsized off Waukegan, IL & drifted ashore.
- 1855, Nov 16 Sank in Oswego, NY harbor, Lake Ontario; cargo rye.
- 1858, Sep Dismasted off Point Aux Barques, Lake Huron; towed to Buffalo, NY by JOHN OWEN; owned Jackson & E. Honeywell, Cleveland, OH.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned E. Honeywell & Taylor, Cleveland.
- 1866 Owned Murphy, Oswego.
- 1868 Owned at Chicago,IL; 176.64 gross tons.
- 1879 Owned Georgoe Halverson, Chicago.
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID