- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901, May 31 Launched, christened by Miss Fannie Gilmore.
- 1902, Aug 2 Ran into Higgins Bridge, broke off part of wheel house.
- 1904, Jul 29 Struck bridge at Spring Lake, smashed one of her paddle boxes.
- 1904, Oct 7 Towed spile driver to New Richmond to work on R.R. bridge.
- 1906, Aug 3 Owned Capt. B.A. Cross, South Haven; to operate between Saugatuck to New Richmond.
- 1906, Aug 7 Broke paddle wheel in draw bridge, repaired.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:44:52