- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1858 Aground Mama Juda, Lake Erie; released by steamer OSWEGO.
- 1860 Owned T.Y. Ayers, Kenosha, WI; collision with bark S.B. POMEROY off Colchester, Lake Erie; major damage to both vessels.
- 1863 Owned Larsen, et al, Chicago.
- 1867 Official #US16313.
- 1870, Sep 6 Collision with bark WM. STURGES in straits; went ashore to prevent sinking; released; towed by tug LEVIATHAN.
- 1871, Aug Aground Lake Erie from storm; released; repaired.
- 1876 Owned Woolnough, Racine, WI.
- 1879 Owned Wm. Slick, Racine.
- 1892 Reported wrecked Manitowoc.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:44:31