- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Jul 28 Launched.
- 1891, Sep 25 Reportedly owned Wolf & Dardson Shipbuilding
- Company, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1901, Apr 30 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Company, Vermillion, OH.
- 1903, Apr 20 Same owner, Fairport, OH.
- 1911, Dec 5 Owned Armour Grain Co. of New Jersey.
- 1913 Converted to floating grain elevator.
- 1918, Sep 17 Stranded on Sunken Chicken Reef, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1918, Oct 8 Documents surrendered Chicago, IL, "vessel lost".
- 1918 Dismantled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:41:51
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio