- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Abandoned Graef & Nebel quarry jetty, McCracken's Cove, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- Intentionally grounded by tug DUNCAN CITY when leak discovered after loading dolomite; sank short distance from wharf.
History and Notes
- 1868, Apr 28 Enrolled Cleveland, OH
- 1874 Owned Fountain, Fairport.
- 1879 Enrolled Milwaukee Custom House; owned Theodore Consaul, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1880 Home port Chicago.
- 1880, Sep Driven ashore near North Port.
- 1885 Owned A.W. Farr, Onekama, MI; home port Grand Haven, MI.
- 1896 Owned James Wilson, Manistee, MI.
- 1898 Owned Ole A. Olson, Manistee.
- 1898, Aug Enroute to Milwaukee; cargo bark; sprang leak off Fox Point, WI, Lake Michigan; Lost deck load & all 3 masts.
- 1900, May Graef & Nebel Stone Co. purchased vessel in Sheriff's sale, Milwaukee; stone trade.
- 1900 Overhauled; new bow & planking; used as tow barge.
- 1903 Owned Sturgeon Bay Stone Co.
- 1904, Aug 6 Intentionally grounded when leak discovered after loading dolomite in Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:31:59