- Original Owner
- R. Greenhalgh
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873-93 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1873 Owned R. Greenhalgh.
- 1876, Jun Owned A. Bradley.
- 1879, Nov 5 Owned T.C. Chamberlain, Cleveland.
- 1881, Mar 17 Launched after overhaul at Lorain, OH.
- 1882 New steel boiler.
- 1886, Mar 30 Owned J.W. Hubson, Cleveland.
- 1893, Apr 6 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; owned J.R. Dewhirst, Huron, OH.
- 1899, Oct 25 Owned Great Lakes Towing, Cleveland.
- 1901, Apr 15 Enrollment surrendered, Cleveland, "Vessel lost".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Gerry Metzler
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio