- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868-70 Owned John Anderson, Chicago, IL.
- 1869, Nov 20 Collison with QUICKSTEP, both disabled & drifted ashore.
- 1870 Major repair.
- 1871 Owned W.S. Babcock, Chicago.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1876 Owned Anderson & Co., Chicago.
- 1881 Rebuilt.
- 1902, Mar 30 Wrecked near Manistee, MI; owned C & J Schultz, Two Rivers, WI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:29:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio