- Ownership Notes
- Appears that correct spelling is HANCOM, as that was owner's name and is in photo and news article.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Hancom & Doyle, Buffalo.
- 1890, Aug 26 Collision with steambarge EGYPTIAN near Marine City.
- 1905, Feb 1 Purchased by Captain James Reid, Sarnia, MI.
- 1908, Jul 21 Documents surredered Port Huron, vessel sold foreign.
- 1907 Towed by MANISTIQUE.
- 1917 Abandoned, owned Reid Wrecking Co.
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:29:33