- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Enrolled Cleveland; to haul bulk freight & tow barges.
- 1886 Refastened, large repairs.
- 1890 Owned Mills Transportation Co., Port Huron, MI.
- 1893 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1898 Recieved iron boiler house, possibly when boiler changed to 1 firebox, 11 x 16', 65# steam, Schofield, Port Huron.
- 1898, May 12 Grounded in Niagara River enroute to Tonawanda, NY; cargo ore.
- 1905 Rebuilt Marine City, MI; given machinery from steamer SPARTA.
- 1906, Oct Enrolled Erie, PA; owned Erie & Pittsburgh Railroad.
- 1910 Abandoned or dismantled, Erie, PA.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Gerry Metzler
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 15:18:47
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio