- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871-80 Owned T.S. Mott, Oswego, NY.
- 1880 Owned J.C. Gilchrist et al, Vermillion, OH; ore trade.
- 1883 Extensive repairs.
- 1885, Jul Ashore near Forester, MI.
- 1887, Mar Owned A.P. & F. H. Reed, Kenosha, WI.
- 1887, Oct 3 Foundered in gale off St. Joseph, MI & sank; cargo iron ore; 3 of 7 crew lost.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio