- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884 Owned Albert Briggs, Buffalo.
- 1889 Rebuilt at Port Huron, MI.
- 1889, May 8 Owned Charles S. French.
- 1889, Jun 8 Owned Thomas Nester, Baraga, MI.
- 1889 Rebuilt at Port Huron.
- 1890, Sep 3 Owned C.D. Thompson & W.D. Harrow.
- 1891, May 18 Owned C.B. Curtis.
- 1908, Jan 3 Burned at Great Lakes Engineering Works Shipyard; dismantled, machinery put into composite tug ECORSE later that year.
- 1908, Mar 31 Enrollment surrendered at Port Huron, burned, total loss.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:58:16
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio