- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned at Buffalo.
- 1871, Feb 17 Owned Thomas Hubbell, Saginaw, MI.
- 1878, Apr 11 Owned John H. Robertson, Toledo.
- 1884 Owned Thomas Hubbell, et al, East Saginaw.
- 1886, Jul 30 Raising machinery of steamer ALGOMA with schooner L.L. LAMB off Isle Royale; owned Gilbert & Curry, Algonac, MI.
- 1886, Aug 9 Blown ashore, abandoned to underwriters, machinery recovered, documents surrendered at Port Huron, MI.
- 1887, Oct 17 Engine & boiler purchased by Henry McMorran & D.N. Runnels.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID