- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- In Lake Survey service until 1922.
- 1902, Jun 25 Engaged in blowing up wreck of WAUD at Port Huron.
- 1905, Aug 16 Run down by steamer BINGHAMPTON, Lake St. Clair.
- 1905, Aug 27 Brought to Detroit between 2 boats, sank & raised again Sep 4 & hauled out on Oades marine railway to rebuild.
- 1922 Sold out of government service, renamed SANFORD, JAMES E., US222290.
- 1939 Made a large at Charlevoix, MI.
- 1947 Exempt, removed from documentation.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:56:48