- Sail Number Masts
- 2' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 20 37/95
History and Notes
- 1859, Oct 6 Owned Eli Green, New Baltimore, MI.
- 1860, Sep 13 Owned Henry S. Austin, New Baltimore.
- 1865 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1866-68 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1868 26.1 gross tons; US10626 schooner; US39189 scow.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio