- Sail Number Masts
- 134' 5"
- 26' 2"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868, May 16 Owned F.W. McDonald, Chicago.
- 1871 Owned Latham, Chicago.
- 1875, Nov 25 Sankin Collision with brig ROSCIUS, Lake Michigan.
- 1876 Owned C. Elplncke, et al, Chicago.
- 1879 Owned Long, et al, Chicago.
- 1882, Nov 22 Ashore, raised, & repaired at Union Dry Dock in Buffalo, 1883, Oct.
- 1883 Repaired at Buffalo; owned Smith & Davis.
- 1897, Nov 11 Foundered at Anchor, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio