- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned Welch, Chicago.
- 1889 Owned E. VanDalson, Chicago.
- 1899 Owned Dunham Towing Co., Chicago.
- 1907 Owned Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1916 Not listed.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio