- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885, Jul 8 Owned Samuel Hall & C.D. Christiansen, Manitowoc.
- 1897, Feb 25 Owned C.D. Christiansen, Manitowoc.
- 1911, Sep 11 Owned S. H. Newman, Algoma, WI.
- 1912, Aug 7 Tonnage change 100 gross/ 99 net tons; converted to gas screw engine.
- 1916, Oct 6 Owned N. Spencer, Escanaba, MI.
- 1916, Nov Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:49:18
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio