- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2000 tons ore; 65,000 bushels; 1,500,000 board feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1894, May 6 Launched; to be used in lumber trade.
- 1894, Jul Chartered to carry 430 of Coxeys Army Bay City - Buffalo.
- 1894 Carried record load lumber, 1,400,000' from Duluth.
- 1898, Aug Under tow of steamer BERMUDA, ashore Niagara River; released by tugs FABIAN & CASCADE, lightered 300 tons ore.
- 1900, Sep Towed by steamer AMAZONAS.
- 1918 Rebuilt.
- 1930 Owned O.W. Blodgett, Bay City.
- 1935 Abandoned Bay City.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:28:12