- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875 Launched in Chicago - hauled lumber & cedar posts
- 1893-1895 Homeport listed Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1891 Homeport listed Jacksonport, Wisconsin - owners P.Lamere et.al.
- 1903 Capsized in strong gale, four crew swept to death
- 1904 Home port shown as Grand Haven
- 1907 Holed while anchored off Bois Blanc Island in Straits of Mackinaw
- 1924 Made last commercial voyage under owner Captain John Woltman
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:25:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio