- Original Owner
- Re'ne' - Robert Cavelier, Sieur de LaSalle
- Ownership Notes
- Built above Niagra Falls on Niagra River, Cayuga Creek; first vessel to sail Lake Erie, Huron, & Michigan.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1679, Aug 7 LaSalle & 34 men sailed from Niagra.
- 1679, Aug 11 Arrived at Detroit.
- 1679, Aug 27 Arrived at Michilimackinac.
- 1679, Sep 4 Arrived at the Islands of the Potawatomis, Green Bay, WI.
- 1679, Sep 18 The pilot & 5 men ordered to return to Niagra with cargo of beaver skins.
- 1679, Sep 20-21 Seen by Indians on Lake Michigan.
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Science Museum- Kingston
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Canadian Archives
- Burton Collection
- "Jesiut Relations"
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:23:21