- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853 Two enrollments Milwaukee, WI; 105 tons.
- 1854, Oct Ashore Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan, with lumber.
- 1855, Oct 21 Capsized off Racine, WI; lost four men; rescued by schooner FLORA WATSON.
- 1860 - 68 Eleven enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned Thomas S. Teed, Chicago.
- 1865 Rebuilt, 75 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Dalton & Co., White Lake.
- 1868 75.19 gross tons; US14035.
- 1874 Rebuilt.
- 1876 Owned Captain Davis, Saugatuck, MI.
- 1880 Being repaired on Kalamazoo River, Saugatuck, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio