- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 - 60 Three enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1857, Jun 20 Aground Point Pelee, Lake Erie with salt.
- 1859, Oct Leaking, Lake Michigan.
- 1860, Apr Winter lay up, Oswego.
- 1861, Aug Dismasted off the Foxes, Lake Michigan; repaired Detroit.
- 1863, Jul 21 Ashore, Twin River Point, Lake Michigan, coal laden.
- 1864, Mar 29 Owned Byron Whittaker, Detroit, MI.
- 1864, Apr Owned H.S. Tappan, Detroit.
- 1865 Owned Byron Whittaker, Detroit, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio