- Original Owner
- Great Northern Transit Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, Jul 27 Launched.
- 1899, Aug 4 Maiden trip; regular run Collingwood, ONT - Sault St. Marie, with stops along the coast of Georgian Bay & to Mackinac Island during tourist season.
- 1917, Mar 30 Burned at winter berth; hull raised & lay in West Harbour several years before towed to Wasaga Beach & grounded.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Railway and Marine World
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:15:35