- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Oct Ran aground 1 mile west of dummy light house near Collingwood, ONT, Georgian Bay, loaded with grain.
- 1896, Aug Wrecked Lake Michigan; owned Captain W. Powers, Chicago, IL.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio