- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1800 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 30 First enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1888, Jun Towed barge MARY WOOLSON in Ashland, MI ore trade.
- 1889, Mar 13 Owned J.T. Hutchinson et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1889 - 1892 Towed barge E.C. HUTCHINSON on nurmerous occasions.
- 1890, Sep 22 Rudder repaired.
- 1892, Nov 8 Broke down off Forestville, MI; towed to Cleveland for repair.
- 1894, Aug 24 Aground in Mud Lake with HUTCHINSON, released by tug MERRICK.
- 1895, Mar 11 Upper deck torn away at Toledo, OH.
- 1896, 99, 1901 Towed E.C. HUTCHINSON on numerous occasions.
- 1897, Apr 2 Owned Germanic Transit Co., Willoughby, OH.
- 1900, Mar One mast removed.
- 1901, Apr 26 1 deck; 216 x 36.2 x 22.3'; 1391 gross / 959 net tons; enrolled as screw steamer.
- 1904, Nov 4 Stranded at head of Stag Island, MI, in dense fog.
- 1904, Nov 6 Burned to water's edge.
- 1904, Dec 31 Documents surrendered Cleveland, "loss of vessel by fire."
- 1908 Wreck raised by Reid Wrecking Co.; sold Canadian & rebuilt at Midland, ONT.
- 1909, Jan Renamed RELIEVER, C122417; owned Manley Chew, Midland.
- 1909, Nov 3 Burned to total loss at Methodist Point, ONT.
- 1910, Mar 28 Registry closed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipw
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:11:50