- Ownership Notes
- Named for Cleveland Admiralty Lawyer & President of Lake Carriers Association.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1919 Went to East Coast.
- 1919 Renamed ATS tug #7.
- 1920 Rebuilt.
- 1921 Went to East Coast.
- 1921 Renamed KELLERS, FREDERICK T., owned at Detroit, MI, 156 gross tons.
- 1930 Owned Michigan Limestone & Chemical Company, Rogers City, MI.
- 1960 Owned American Tug & Transit Co, Port Huron, MI, converted to diesel in 1957 at DeFoes, Bay City.
- 1973 Home port Bay City, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:06:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio