- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, Apr 12 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1892, Apr 29 Owned Adam Frank, Buffalo.
- 1900, Feb 17 Owned Hand & Johnson Tug Line, Buffalo.
- 1900, Jul Sunk in collision with barge ELEANOR, North Tonawanda, NY; two lives lost.
- 1904, May 10 Owned Fox & Holloway, Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 14:05:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio